Terms and Conditions
1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
Cancellations must be minimum of two weeks notice. A store credit voucher will be issued for all monies paid over and above the non-refundable 50% deposit.
If special items have been purchased for your custom order then the cost will be deducted from the credit.
Due to being a small shop, we can only take so many orders per weekend. If an order is cancelled with less then two weeks notice, any payment made on your order is non-refundable and non transferable.
In the case of a COVID-19 lockdown orders may be postponed until a later date or have payments converted to store credit. Your new date may or may not be available, but we will try to accommodate you wherever possible. If the new date of your event is available, all monies paid will be transferred to the new date without penalty.
2. Final payment is due 5 days prior to your order. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup is depending on the location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 23 degrees Celsius or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will place them for an additional fee. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
11. Quotes are valid for 14 days.